FYC Drawdown with Tip Tops
FYC COVID-19 ANNOUNCEMENTS
New announcements today:
- The April General Membership meeting is cancelled.
- The April Board meeting has been rescheduled to April 6, 2020.
- Viper 640 Gulf Coast Championship is rescheduled to June 27-28, 2020.
- Children’s Cup Charity Regatta is rescheduled to August 15, 2020.
After the latest update from the Governor, the restaurant is take out only. You must call in your order in, and it will be brought to your car in the turn about by office. The bar is also closed. If you would like to order beer or wine closed containers, you may call it in as a takeout order. You may sit on the deck and eat your meal, but we will not have servers working the deck area. Bring your own bottle openers, and please clean up your trash when you leave.
- The main building will be closed to all members.
- The restaurant will offer takeout orders only.
- You may call in your order and they will be brought to your car.
- We will also offer seating on the deck so you can enjoy your meals and beverages. Our staff will be working to help you by taking drink orders and takeout orders from the kitchen while you are dining or drinking on the deck.
- For faster service calling in your order will be the most efficient at this time. When you are at the club and would like to order go to the hostess so we can find you a server to take your order. Please be patient when you are at the club, we will get to you.
- The Fairhope Yacht Club bar and restaurant will be closed Monday 3/16/20 and Tuesday 3/17/20.
- March Bingo has been cancelled.
- The Pool is closed until further notice.
We are still monitoring the situation and more information will be coming out very soon.
- The Fairhope Yacht Club will postpone or cancel all the regattas for the month of March. The status of our planned April regattas will depend on how quickly conditions improve. We will try to reschedule any postponed regattas, if possible. Rescheduling will depend on the extent of the spread of the virus and how soon everything returns back to normal.
- All scheduled March Race and Regatta Committee meetings are cancelled. The Race and Regatta Committee will reconvene at its regularly scheduled time in April.
- The FYC drawdown has been rescheduled for Friday August 7, 2020. Tickets are still on sale in the FYC office. Get your tickets now and save the date to come party with your family, friends, and the Tip Tops. It will be an awesome party.